Saturday, January 12, 2008

Things you learn from Animaniacs...

Remember how I said I wasn't going to discuss my KAP American History exam? Well, we're going to discuss a little bit of it now.

I was watching an Animaniacs video- The Presidents to be exact- and all of the sudden uttered the following-

"Oh crap. Oh crap. Oh crap."

(I'm sorry, Sis. Jewel. I meant to say Carpe Diem.)

So, one of my exam essay questions was to compare Jefferson and Jackson. I hadn't the slightest except for I just KNEW that Jackson had been impeached. (History buffs, don't correct me just yet. I'm getting there.) And based my essay on this. Also, Jackson had many problems with slavery.

Here's the thing. Those things were perfectly true. About JOHNSON. And I said JACKSON.


Darn you, stupid timed essay exam!!!

No comments: