Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Christmas

As my Dad noted, he gave me one of my Christmas presents early yesterday. I have not blogged about it, because I have been busy admiring the quick loading power of my blog. It's amazing. I don't have to wait 20 years for the muffiny goodness to show up. Anyway, I got home from school yesterday and Dad told me- Go check your e-mail.
So I did.

I had an itinerary from JetBlue Airlines in my inbox. Suh-weet.

It got even sweeter.

I had a ticket to NYC on December 19th! GO ME!

I am so psyched about this by the way, and I get to have dinner at Mesa Grill (a la Bobby Flay) while I'm there, too.

My dad informed me that I am also there to work, not just to play. Dad has two Spanish-speaking clients who don't happen to hablo ingles very well. This is where me and my four years of Spanish come in. *gulp* I'm going to ask Sra. Tuel for some help tomorrow.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sounds like a fun trip with just a little work mixed in!! You'll do fine with your dad's clients, just remind them to speak s-l-o-w-l-y!!