Sunday, October 7, 2007

Apples and Wine

My friend, Nikki, sent me this. Because there are several single girls, like me, who read this blog, I thought this was good enough to share-

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at
the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones
because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they
sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.
The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right person
to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the
top of the tree.

Now Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes,
and it's up to women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into
something acceptable enough to have dinner with.

2 comments:

snb-the glamourista said...

that makes me cackle. i have to share that with people.

chantell said...

hilarious!