Monday, August 20, 2007

Schedule

I'm officially a Junior. My fees have been paid, so I got my schedule today. (Drumroll please)


Semester 1

1
Comparitive Religion

Shriver

2

Spanish 4

Tuel

3

KAP American History

Shriver


4

Bridges II

Daniels
5

Homeroom/Lunch

Caldwell

6

Visual Basic I

Lyons
7

English 11 Honors

Dailey


8

Human Physiology

Cunningham

Semester 2
1

Visual Basic 2

Lyons


2

Spanish 4

Tuel


3

KAP American History

Shriver


4

Bridges II

Daniels


5

Homeroom/Lunch

Norris


6

Intro to Theatre Arts

Ward


7

English 11 Honors

Dailey
8

Human Physiology

Cunningham

________________________________________________


Here are my thoughts on the schedule. Comparitive Religion is going to be a blast, and interesting because I have a Jehovah's Witness, Atheist, and Jew taking the class with me. *sings* Oh happy day! Theatre Arts, need I say more? Plus, Mr.Ward is just awesomized anyway. Bridges II is stupid math, which I need despite my supposed smarts because I just mow at math. Unless it's geometry. Human Physiology is going to be SUH-WEET!!! So psyched about that. Because I'm pretty much happy with this schedule, I don't think I'm going to try to switch it around to fit Forensics in there. I'll just take it next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These should stir up your JW classmate:

SUMMARIES OF OVER 550 JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES LAWSUITS & COURT CASES


The following website summarizes 300 U.S. court cases and lawsuits affecting children of Jehovah's Witness Parents, including 200+ cases where the JW Parents refused to consent to life-saving blood transfusions for their dying children:

DIVORCE, BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS, AND OTHER LEGAL ISSUES AFFECTING CHILDREN OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

http://jwdivorces.bravehost.com



The following website summarizes over 250 lawsuits filed by Jehovah's Witnesses against their Employers, and/or incidents involving problem JW Employees:

EMPLOYMENT ISSUES UNIQUE TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESS EMPLOYEES

http://jwemployees.bravehost.com

Crusaider said...

Да, классно написано, просто бомба. А вот и недвижимость Покупка, продажа, аренда квартиры и недвижимости в Киеве и Украине
и мобильные Мобильные телефоны, компьютеры ноутбуки телевизоры сотовая связь сети с компьютерами