Tuesday, April 17, 2007

No Substance

I'm in the computer lab now. We have a sub for Computer Apps, so we had a very easy lesson for today and I got done at about 20 after. Usually it takes me the whole period.

I've had a fairly good day today. This is a rare thing. We finished LOF in English, and I hated the ending. I also hated that Piggy got his brains mashed out on a rock. Not good times. Also, my parents told me there was cannibalism in the book, which there was none. This is a good thing.

I got extra credit in World Studies today. It was quite awesome. I had to research who Carolina and Georgia were named after. I was the only one in my class who did it. I was proud. My friend,Liz, was not. "Why do you have to be such a show-off in Gottke's class?"

"Because I need to kiss up so that I can get into KAP History."

"Well, you're making everyone else look bad!"

Oh well.

Checked my marigolds that I'm growing in Bio. Nothing yet. The kid at my table with radishes already has radishes growing. He planted them 3 days ago. Frustrating? I think yes.

We had a study hall in Spanish.

Lunch was nothing to talk about.

And here I am in computer apps, with absolutely nothing of substance to blog about.

Isn't that great?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I loved Lord of the Flies - amazing book - and I was gutted about what happened to Piggy.

If you want to give another great book a try, read The Diviners, by Margaret Laurence. Amazing!

You've got a great blog.

Sarah :)