Saturday, March 3, 2007

No new material......

My life is fairly boring at the moment. In two weeks I have OGT's, which I am honestly not worried about like most people. I have still not been able to find a stupid muffin layout, which makes want to scream and yet again change my blog name. (No fears, I most likely won't) Due to this great uninviting period of time, I have been reduced to posting comics and wierd anagrams. What is this world coming to? Well, I guess I could maybe post a rant that I have been saving up for a while if you all are interested and will actually comment on it so that I know it's not a waste of time. It's a fairly common issue lately, a lot of people on EC are talking about it and elsewhere, and I had my own run-in with the people who support it. A certain movie. Getting it yet? So, I will leave it to you guys to decide whether or not I should rant. Poll below.


No comments: