Tuesday, December 12, 2006

How Much Do I <3 this cartoon?

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Cyanide and Happiness. Pretty much the coolest cartoon ever invented. Wierd. Like Me. That's why I like it. I actually had forgotten about it until about 5 minutes ago. I was looking up Weblog Awards (yes, I aim high. Unrealistic. But high.) and found the 2006 Best Teen Weblog Winner- Angelique of It's Raining Noodles- and she had a link to it on her blog. My (once again, aiming way high) aspiration is to enter the 2007 Weblog Awards under the Best Teen Weblog category. My chances of winning are about the same as an anvil falling on my head at this very second as I write this, but I think it might be fun.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

No comments: