Monday, November 6, 2006

A Brutal Week Ahead!

This week is going to be a long one. Here's my schedule-

Today (Monday)- FCCLA Meeting after school. Go to play practice from 6-10.

Tomorrow (Tuesday)- School until 3. Play practice from 6-10.

Wednesday- DRESS REHEARSAL!!!! 6-10.

Thursday- School. OPENING NIGHT!!!! Probably go in at about 5-6. Play is from 7:30-11ish. Then Rachel is staying over and maybe Mistie.

Friday- SLEEP IN! Parent-teacher conferences, and since I don't need one, I get to sleep in! So then at 5-6 go to the school to get ready for Performance 2 from 7:30 to 11ish. Then staying over at my Grandpa's house.

Saturday- Again, SLEEP IN! Hang out with my grandpa, then at 5-6 go to school to get ready for final performance and then 7:30-11ish hit it one more time. My entire family will be there Saturday! Then cast party from 11ish- Lord knows when.

Sunday- Teaching Sunday School

Monday- Post-Performance evaluation after school (AKA Post performance depression)

No comments: