Friday, October 13, 2006

Yet another spanking post


On again with the spanking talk. *sigh* Why can't they just leave that alone? Today in class we got a packet (an article) called (shocker here) "Is Spanking Ever Okay?". We never actually got around to reading the article, but we did have a heated debate about the evils of corporal punishment. During this discussion I discovered something. My teacher is a dorkfish (ask my dad if you don't get that. Long story) She said that spanking a child is the same as calling them an idiot, moron, stupid, etc. How is that? Arrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhh..... I swear, I could have my parents locked away for life in prison if I went with this logic. Not that I want to....but I could.
On a cheerier subject, my friend Nikki is a complete nut. I mean, just an absolute lunatic. I mean that in a good way, though. You know, thinking happy thoughts and all that. So, anyway we had a 20 minute discussion about Camp Lazlo (see left) today. How crazy is that. Camp Lazlo is probably one of the funniest cartoons ever created. It reminds me of the times when cartoons weren't so crappy. You know back when we weren't worried about kids becoming violent from cartoons and spanking.

No comments: