Friday, October 6, 2006

Conversations with Uncle Mike

I talked to my Uncle Mike last night. I don't get to talk to him much anymore but he sent me $50 for my birthday and I hadn't told him about my 3.67 GPA yet so I called him last night. We discuss a wide variety of things.

My grades- He was very happy with my grades but (as most people do) was curious to why I had a higher grade in a foreign language than my own

My love life-
UM-So any new guys in your life?
Me- New guys?
UM- yes. Any other guys that you Looooooooooooooooooooooove.
Me- Haha. That's funny uncle mike. New guys? I'm still trying to get rid of the first one.
UM- Are you?
Me- Yeah. You know those zits that get stuck in your nose that you just can't get to go away? That's what he's like.

On my birthday present-

UM- So what are you going to spend your dough on?
Me- Have you seen those Chocolate Cell Phones?
UM- Yeah
Me- Well, there you go.
UM- What's wrong with your phone.
Me- It rarely dials or takes calls anymore.
UM- Well, that's a good reason I guess.

No comments: