Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm gonna jump, jump, jump...

Or at least my muscles are. I don't know what the deal is but pretty much every nerve and muscle in my body has been jumping. It is pretty uncomfortable. I just have not felt the greatest recently. Which is exactly why I am pretty much begging my parents to spare me the 2 hour drive to and from Minerva tonight. I really hate the idea of being cramped in the car with my nerves already going postal on me. On the better side of the day, I AM NO LONGER IN STUPID MATH!!! I got my schedule switched around today and am now in Fundamental Geometry. I also got placed in Honors English. The only downside is that in order to change my schedule, I had to give up my 1st period World Studies class with extremely cute teacher. WAH!

*Update- I am staying home tonight due to excessively jumpy nerves

No comments: