Saturday, August 19, 2006

Barberton Sunday School Rally

I'm at a hotel in Barberton now. My parents came to get me early because we're going to Great Lakes Science Center tomorrow. My aunt took me shopping and I got a new jean skirt and shirt. I was psyched! I can never find jean skirts.Just got back to the room. The SS Rally went terrific. 10 that I know of got the Holy Ghost. This was my first event as someone in section 2. I was amazed at how many of my friends were there. It was a blast. The Pritts were there and Ryan sat with me, my mom, and my siblings. He's so funny. Bro.Rowland was doing one of his puppet things and she was saying something about "Oh, I just saw a cute boy out there.", and Ryan turned back to me and Mom and said something along the lines of "She was talking about me." It was hilarious. I saw a bunch of people from Canton and the Stewarts. Then we went out to dinner with the Rowlands, Ellers, and Sis.Pamer at TGI Fridays. It was good. So now we are watching Frasier in the hotel and I am catching up on the internet stuff. So ttyl.

No comments: