Thursday, July 20, 2006

Video from camp

This is the video from the talent show I have been waiting for that I got last night. This is my friend, Nathanael, playing in the Sr.High Camp Talent Show 2006. It is awesome. My friend, Deana, took the video, so I will give you the same warning she gave me. There is a ton of screaming in the video because-

  1. We are on the girls side of the Tabernacle and all the girls think that he is dreamy so they screamed at the top of their lungs
  2. You can especially hear Deana because she is taking the video and since she is one of his best friends, well, she has to cheer for him

So hopefully you enjoy this, but remember, just like Wicked (according to my parents), it was much better live.




7 comments:

Liz said...

I think I'm seasick now

Jewel said...

I'm feeling slightly nauseous myself. *taking deep breaths*....motion sickness, I think. *feeble grin* Oh, and I couldn't understand the words. Does that matter? Well, it probably depends on your age, right??

Haylee said...

Wow That dude is breath taking! Boy I wish I knew him! Your SOOO lucky!

Deana said...

Haha lol It must be my terrible video taking..... lol Sorry about that... lol I didnt have my tripod to put my camera on.... lol But yeah its hard to hear the words with all the screaming girls... I will write up the lyrics for you later K Becky? Love ya!

The Muffin said...

Another thing I forgot to mention about Nathanael- he has written 11 songs and is working on 5 more. He wants to eventually be a recording artist.

apostolicpentecostlady said...

Rebecca is this Nathaniel from Rittman? Nathaniel Pritt? I used to go to church with him in Wooster. I did not know that he was writing songs. I talk to his family ALL the time. Well, that is great!
Jana

The Muffin said...

Yup, that's him.