Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Day 2 of Camp

6 kids got the Holy Ghost last night. It was very cool. Lots of puppets and action songs. I love Sunday School camps. Because I will never grow up. Haha. The only bad thing that happened last night was that it was very, as my Aunt Julie says, "hurmid" outside last night, and my hair wouldn't do diddly-squat. My french twist flopped and so I wore the loose curls down and it was cute for a while and then it went kaploot. But all in all, a good evening. This morning I began my duties on Cleaning Crew. The girls dorm was disgusting today. 2 clogged toilets and water everywhere. Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew. It took us 1 1/2 hours to clean the dorm today. Ridiculous.

My 10-year-old cousin, Andrew, made it into chorale. I was cracking up yesterday from that though. All of these 8,9, and 10 year olds were standing still and just singing plainl, but there was Andrew, swaying even if nobody else was. It was hilarious. He got an award today for something too. This is his first year at camp. I'm glad he's having fun. He ate breakfast with me this morning. He's all excited that he gets to go swimming today too.

I am going to get off now so that my dad can use his computer. I am waiting for one of my friends to send me a video from last week. It's really cool. I will put it on here as soon as I can.

No comments: