Thursday, February 16, 2006

Words that begin with "V"

Volleyball....
A sport i am happily getting better at and *gasp* am beginning to enjoy. I have developed a great powerserve in the past couple weeks so that is a plus. YIPEE!! I am gaining athletic ability!! The RAPTURE IS NEAR!!!!

VDDDS....
Welp, i think my friends and I are beginning to get over this little thing (Valentines Day Despair-Destress Syndrome) It was a sad couple days for my single friends and I. And frustrating and infuriating for me. Let me explain...
An anonymous poster was whining about his valentines day lonliness. The thing that ticks me off is that this guy has dumped...3.. count them.. uno, dos, TRES!! girls this past year and he is whining. All of them are still single (trust me i know all of them) and all but one have remained this way since he dumped them. Why on earth should u be able to dump THREE GIRLS and then complain about lonliness. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....that just irks me...
On the other hand I did find a few happily single friends. Aaron, Zac, Rachel, Bri- I applaud u guys... Can I take lessons?

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Just remember, Becky, one is a whole number. If you don't believe me ask your math teacher!!!