Thursday, December 15, 2005

Seven Sevens (Pre-Posted on Xanga)

A.)Seven things I hope to do before I die:
1. Go to Greece, Spain, Italy, and Argentina
2. Meet Clay Aiken (u knew that was coming)
3. find a guy and keep him (hopefully eventually get married and have 5 kids)
4. Move to North Carolina
5. Visit all 50 states
6. get my hair to stop being frizzy
7. Find a cure for cancer (hey, i'm allowed to dream!!)

B.)Seven things I cannot do:
1. Draw at all
2. Sing
3. Keep a goldfish alive for more than a week
4. save money
5. do push-ups
6. understand math
7. get a boyfriend

C.)Seven of my favorite ppl:
1.Liz
2. Cassie

3. Rachel Hezakiah Crescimanno
4. Aaron
5.Maggie
6.Erica
7. Hayley (Loser)


D.)Seven things I say often:
1. "Oh crap!"
2. "laugh" (inside joke)
3. "I 'm so bored"
4. "Oh my gosh, I just remembered..."
5. "Loser!"
6. "Did you get the e-mail/comment i sent/left you?"
7. "Can I borrow ¢50?"

E.)Seven books or book series I love:
1. The O'Malley series
2. Learning to Sing by Clay Aiken
3. Intern Blues
4. Emergency!
5. Anything by Caroline B. Cooney
6. Anything by William Sheakespeare
7. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

F.)Seven movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Evita
2.Monty Python's Holy Grail
3. Diary of a Mad Black Woman
4.Cinderella
5. Raise Your Voice
6.Holes

7. Shall we Dance


G.) I tag...
1.Cassie
2.Brandon
3.Deana*
4.Aaron
5.Rachel C.
6.Makayla
7.Rachel W.

No comments: