Friday, September 2, 2005

MVHS

I'm in High School no. Oh, lord is that scary! The school is huge and homework is atrocious!! My favorite class so far is health. It is really fun. Not to mention that the guy that I have had a crush on since 6th grade is in the class too. I love the school, though. The only class I don't like is Algebra. It is sooooooooooooooooooo boring. And tough. I don't understand half of it. I am so glad I have a mom who is a math whiz!! I don't know how I would live. Spanish 2 isn't as bad as I thought. The teacher is kind of annoying if you don't get your work done, but I think it's just punishment for not doing what you were told. Personal Development is ok. It's not my favorite class, but I can stay awake through it. It's ok. 9 Honors English is pretty good. We watched two movie clips this week (Patch Adams and Titanic) and analyzed them, and we read a story called The Sniper (warning: cruel twist at the end). It's not bad at all. Science is in the middle with PD and Espanol 2. It can be fun, when we do the little puzzles with pictures that symbolize a phrase, or really boring, like when your teacher has you take notes on the Cornell System of Notetaking (the chalkboard makes a very good pillow during those lectures) All in all, I enjoy classes, but I miss summer. I hate mornings!!

No comments: